Description: Located in Elizabethton, TN, Blue Springs Christian Church is a generous faith community that is looking for a new Senior Minister. The Senior Minister would be the sole church staff person that works alongside four elders and three deacons in leading the congregation. The congregation of 60+ are fun, loving, and looking for their next minister to continue to build a healthy foundation of spiritual leadership that has been in the community for many years. Blue Springs values being missional and loving our neighbors, while providing fellowship and a safe place to grow in Christ for all ages. Blue Springs is affiliated with the Restoration Movement and the Independent Christian Church.
The position includes a pay package estimated at $60-70k based on education and experience:
• Potential Signing Bonus
• Full-Time $35-$40,000/yr. salary
• Free 3 Bed/2 Bath 1,700 SQ.FT. Parsonage (Pictured below) (Utilities Paid)- $24k value.
• Medical Insurance Stipend Options w/ Medi-Share or Christian Healthcare Ministries
• IRA/Retirement Consulting through Pension Fund of the Christian Church
• Preach Sunday Morning Service at 10:45, providing a focus on spiritual growth, discipleship, and Christian Community
• Plan, Lead, and Facilitate Sunday Night Service, and Wednesday Evening Prayer and Lesson.
• Collaborate with Worship Leader, Children’s Volunteers, and other church programs to ensure quality spiritual formation.
• In Partnership with Elders, Deacons, and Congregation, implement the vision and mission of BSCC.
• Has a missional approach to equipping and motivating the congregation to build relationships with the community.
• Assists in event planning, examples are Easter, Christmas, and Homecoming
• Conducts Baptisms, premarital and marital counseling, weddings, and funerals.
• Carries out hospital and shut-in visitation in partnership with the Elders.
• Can build and execute a strategic planning process for the church.
• Independent Christian Church or Restoration Movement Experience Preferred.
• Ordained or Eligible to be Ordained into the Christian Church.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equal Experience Preferred.
• Self-Starter, Responsible, and Strong Communication/Teaching Skills.
• History of Faithful Christian Ministry Experience Preferred.
• Commitment to Longevity in the local Community.
• Proficient with Visual and Audio Technology.
|Job Category||Preaching Ministry|