Additional Information can be obtained through the Athletic Department
Constitution Day celebrations are coordinated annually by the Student Life Office which emphasizes leadership, service and civic values. Additional information about this year’s event can be obtained upon request through the Student Life Office
Student Life Office
Additional Information can be obtained upon request through the Learning Center
Kathy Smith, Director, Learning Enhancement Services
Public Safety – pg. 35-36
Fire Safety – pg. 16,32
Fire Drills – pg. 16
Missing Student Policy – pg. 36
Emergency Notification – pg. 31
Emergency Response and Evacuation – pg. 31-34
Hate Crimes – pg. 30
Drugs, Alcohol and other Guidelines and Policies – pg. 19
Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Federal Financial Aid
Academic Catalog pg. 131-132
Satisfactory Academic Progress
Located in Academic Catalog pg. 137-137.
Student Body Diversity
Students Financial Aid Rights and Responsibilities
As a recipient of financial aid, there are certain rights and responsibilities of which students should be aware. These rights and responsibilities of students on financial aid can be found below.
Students have the right to know the:
- The financial aid programs that are available at Mid-Atlantic Christian University
- The process and procedures that must be followed in order to be considered for financial aid.
- The criteria used in selection of recipients, and the method used for calculating need.
- The various programs on the financial aid award and how the need was determined.
- The refund and repayment policy at the University.
- How the Financial Aid Office makes its determination on such questions as student progress, the appeal process, and other decisions.
- The terms, including repayment of any loan allocated by the University.
Students are responsible for:
- The timely and proper completion of all necessary forms by the established deadlines, and the accuracy of any information provided to the University in the financial aid application.
- Promptly providing any additional information requested by the Financial Aid Office.
- Keeping the Financial Aid Office informed of any changes in address, name, marital status, financial situation, or any change in student status.
- Reading and understanding all financial aid forms sent and/or signed and keeping copies of forms.
- Notifying the Financial Aid Office of any scholarship, grant, or other resources made available from non-University sources while receiving financial aid.
- Notifying the Financial Aid Office if the student withdraws from the University or changes enrollment status. Because some repayment may be expected on a prorated basis, future aid may be suspended if arrangements for payment are not made with the Financial Aid Office.
- Maintaining satisfactory academic progress in order to be considered for financial aid.
- Visiting the Financial Aid Office for an exit interview if in receipt of a Direct Loan and do not plan to return to school the following semester.
- Re-applying for aid each year.
online book store
Transfer Student Policy
Tuition and Fees