MACU is conducting campus visits but will limit groups to no more than three people per group. We are closely following our University protocol for COVID safety. Thus, visitors will be asked to sign and return an “Informed Consent Agreement for Visitors.” This consent form wil be done electronicially and must be filled out by each individual in the visiting party. After completing the Campus Visit sign-up form you will be emailed the Informed Consent Form. All visitors are required to complete the Informed Consent Form form prior to the visit. If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We invite you to come take an in-depth look at what MACU has to offer. The Admissions Office recommends that students bring their families. Tuesday is the preferred visit day but we offer campus visits Monday thru Friday and one Saturday per month. Campus visit start times are either 9 am or 1 pm. Requests must be submitted 2 business days prior to the visit. Visits may include any of the following:
- Talk with an admissions counselor
- Tour of our waterfront campus
- Meet professors, financial aid staff and athletic coaches
- Observe a college class
- Have lunch in our dining center
- Attend an Encounter (or chapel) Service on Tuesdays & Thursdays
For additional questions please contact an Admissions Counselor.
MACU welcomes group visits from churches and other organizations. Here are some guidelines to use while planning your visit:
- MACU will provide housing in the residence halls for one night at no charge.
- Each person in your group will be provided a meal pass.
- All groups visiting the campus are required to arrive before 10pm.
If you would like to plan a group tour, please contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com or 252-334-2076.