We invite you to come take an in-depth look at what MACU has to offer. The Admissions Office recommends that students bring their families. Tuesday is the preferred visit day but we offer campus visits Monday thru Friday and one Saturday per month. Campus visit start times are either 9 am or 1 pm. Requests must be submitted 2 business days prior to the visit. Visits may include any of the following:
- Talk with an admissions counselor
- Tour of our waterfront campus
- Meet professors, financial aid staff and athletic coaches
- Observe a college class
- Have lunch in our dining center
- Attend an Encounter (or chapel) Service on Tuesdays & Thursdays
For additional questions please contact an Admissions Counselor.
MACU welcomes group visits from churches and other organizations. Here are some guidelines to use while planning your visit:
- MACU will provide housing in the residence halls for one night at no charge.
- Each person in your group will be provided a meal pass.
- All groups visiting the campus are required to arrive before 10pm.
If you would like to plan a group tour, please contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com or 252-334-2076.