You may be concerned about the cost of a private college education. Mid-Atlantic Christian University (MACU) understands your concerns and can help you afford the Christian education that you desire.
When you look at actual tuition, you'll see that MACU is about half the national average cost for private colleges. So compare our class sizes, the success of our graduates and the cost of our education and you'll find the value here. We will also work with you to create a great financial aid package which can make your costs even lower.
We are committed to providing an affordable Christian education to those who want to dedicate their lives to serving the Lord.
Our Financial Aid Office is dedicated to designing a financial aid package which will best suit your individual needs.
Contact our Financial Aid Administrator, Lisa Pipkin, with your financial aid questions.
Financial Aid & Scholarships
• Alumni Dependent Scholarships
• Bible Quiz Scholarships
• Bible Bowl Scholarships
• Christian Character and Leadership Scholarship
• Presidential 252
• Academic Merit-Based Scholarships
• MACU Foundation Scholarships
• Convention Scholarship
Federal Financial Aid
• Federal Grants
All accepted applicants for admission are automatically considered for MACU Scholarships. Complete the application process and apply for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to insure that you can be accepted and considered for scholarships.
All males between the ages of 18 and 25 must be registered with the Selective Services to be eligible for any federal financial aid. If you have not registered, you can do so online NOW by clicking on this icon. Any questions regarding registration with the Selective Services can be directed to 1-847-688-6888.
The U.S. Department of Education has made changes to the Iraq/Afghanistan Service Grant, TEACH Grant, and all Direct Loans that will impact students as early as October 1, 2013 due to the sequester.
1. For the Iraq/Afghanistan Service Grant, any first disbursement on or after October 1, 2013 must be reduced by 7.2% from the original amounts.
2. For TEACH, any first disbursement on or after October 1, 2013 must be reduced by 7.2% from the original amounts.
3. For Loans, any first disbursement made on or after December 1, 2013 will have the following changed loan origination fees:
- 1.072% for Direct Subsidized Loans and Direct Unsubsidized Loans (increased from the current 1.051%)
- 4.288% for Direct PLUS Loans-Graduate and Parent PLUS (increased from the current 4.204%)