Each year, students transfer to MACU to complete their education (about 20% of our new student class are transfers). They quickly find themselves welcomed and an essential part of the MACU family. Through quality academics and a focused Christian commitment, discover the world that surrounds you and embark on a journey towards promise and progress. Explore your passion, refine your talents, and affirm your faith.
Transfer students are eligible for merit-based scholarships as well as need-based grants, state and federal aid programs. We also have payment plans to help navigate college costs and make budgeting easier for you. Contact us to find out what you might qualify for!
Transfer Requirements and Process
- Be in good standing at an accredited college or university
- Have a GPA of at least 2.0 on a 4.0 scale (if you have at least 24 transferrable credit hours)
- Apply for Enrollment
- Completed church reference or character reference form
- Submit official transcripts of all previous and current college work
- Submit high school, homeschool, or GED transcripts
- Write an application essay
- FAFSA MACU school code # 014101
- $30.00 application fee
Contact an admissions counselor today to discuss Transferability of Courses and Transcript Evaluation, Cost, and Academic Advising and Guidance!