This checklist has been designed to assist throughout the admission process. Use this checklist as a guide to ensure that you have completed the necessary steps for admission. After starting the application at MACU, you will be assigned an admissions counselor. Your admissions counselor will guide you through the application process and communicate your application progress. If you have any issues, contact your admissions counselor directly or email email@example.com.
- $30 Application Fee
- Character Reference
- Official Transcripts
- Official High School or Home School Transcript
- Official College Transcripts (if applicable)
- GED with a minimum composite score of 165
- SAT or ACT Scores
- Are not required for admission if the applicant’s cumulative GPA is 2.5 or higher.
- If the applicant’s cumulative GPA is below a 2.5, a minimum combined SAT composite score is 940 or an ACT composite score of 18.
- SAT school code #5597 or ACT school code #3153
- MACU FAFSA school code #014101
Applicants who may not meet all of the criteria as outlined above may be admitted to the University in a provisional status and are encouraged to apply.