Professional Christian Ministries Certificate
The Professional Christian Ministries Certificate is designed to provide elementary skills and knowledge needed to minister effectively in today’s North American culture. It is most suited for individuals who do not have a prior bachelor’s degree from a Christian college or seminary, but are paid or volunteer workers in a church ministry setting. Individuals who serve as elders or deacons in a church may also benefit from the program. Upon completion, graduates may apply these fifteen credits toward an associate’s or bachelor’s degree at Mid-Atlantic Christian University.
Benefits of the Professional Christian Ministries Certificate
- You will learn to interpret Scripture more accurately by integrating biblical research resources and skills.
- You will facilitate spiritual growth in yourself through the implementation of key resources and practices.
- You will be better equipped to lead effectively in ministry by integrating key biblical passages and principles.
Special Tuition and FAQs
The Professional Christian Ministries Certificate (PCMC) is a 15 credit hour certificate that can be completed on-campus or online.
How do I apply?
Can I take other MACU courses?
- Principles of Bible Study
- Christian Formation: Developing a Spiritual Life
Electives (Select 3):
- Perspectives on the World Christian Movement
- Introduction to Counseling
- Introduction to Family Ministry
- Teaching for Spiritual Formation
- Story of Redemption
- Conflict Management
- History of the Restoration Movement
- Christian Thinking: Developing a Christian Worldview
- Life and Teachings of Jesus
- Acts of the Apostles
- Early Hebrew History
- Introduction to Preaching
- Biblical Doctrines