Mid-Atlantic Christian University students may earn the last 30 of the 120 credit hours required by Mid-Atlantic Christian University for graduation at Regent University School of Law. The result of this Bachelors/Juris Doctor Program is that students may attain an undergraduate and a law degree in six years instead of the normal seven years.
Requirements at MACU for the Bachelor’s / Juris Doctor Program
- Complete 90 credit hours with Mid-Atlantic Christian University.
- Complete all requirements for an academic major at Mid-Atlantic Christian University in one of the following areas: biblical studies, business administration, counseling and psychology.
- Complete all general studies requirements at Mid-Atlantic Christian University as specified for the chosen major.
- Maintain cumulative grade point average as required at MACU
- Be accepted by the Regent University School of Law.
- Attain the Bachelor’s degree from Mid-Atlantic Christian University upon transferring 30 credits from the Regent University School of Law.
MACU students who complete a B.S. in Biblical Studies will complete the program as designed.
MACU students who complete a B.S. in Business Administration will complete the program as designed with the following adjustments: BUAD 301, BUAD 480-482, and 12 credits of a concentration are waived. Within the general studies requirements, the “Information Literacy Choice” and the “Critical Thinking Choice” are waived (being sufficiently fulfilled by RU’s courses LAW 552 and LAW 553).
MACU students who complete a B.S. in Counseling & Psychology will complete the program as designed with the following adjustments: COUN 421 and COUN 480-482 are waived.