- $30 Application Fee
- Character Reference
- Official High School or Home School Transcript
- Official College Transcripts (if applicable)
- GED with a minimum composite score of 165
- SAT or ACT is not required for admission if the applicant's cumulative GPA is 2.5 or higher
- If the applicant's cumulative GPA is below a 2.5, a minimum combined SAT composite score is 940 or an ACT composite score of 18.
- Applicants who may not meet all of the criteria as outlined above may be admitted to the University in a provisional status and are encouraged to apply.
- SAT school code #5597 or ACT school code #3153
- MACU FAFSA school code #014101