- Mid-Atlantic Christian University seeks to admit candidates to the University who exhibit the potential for success in their desired course of study and desire an education from a Christian worldview.
- Successful completion of high school or an equivalent such as General Education Development (GED). The GED must show a composite score of 2250; with 410 minimums per segment.
- Standing in the top half of graduating class or cumulative high school GPA of 2.0 or above on a 4.0 scale.
- Minimum combined SAT-I score of 860, an ACT composite score of 18, or a cumulative college transfer GPA of 2.0 or above on a 4.0 scale (with 12 or more attempted semester hours of college level work).
- Non-graduated students may be admitted provided they present acceptable scores on a standardized test such as the Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE) or the ACT Asset tests.
- Student candidates who deeply desire an education from a Christian world view; yet who may not meet all of the criteria as outlined above may be admitted to the University in a provisional status and are encouraged to apply.
- Acceptable application form
- $30.00 application fee
- Completed applicant essay
- Completed church reference or character reference form
- High school transcript, home school transcript, or GED (must show grades, GPA and rank-in-class at time of application)
- SAT-I school code #5597 or ACT school code #3153 test scores
- FAFSA: MACU school code # 014101
- Transcripts for any college level work