Youth Minister Position
The Christian Church of Manteno is seeking a person from the Independent Christian Churches and Churches of Christ (associated with the Restoration Movement).
The Christian Church of Manteno is seeking an individual with the following qualifications:
Education: Degree from a “Restoration Movement” Christian University.
Duties: Responsible for the development and management of children K-12
- Teaching our youth in Kingdom Kids (Children’s Church grades 1-5)
- Teaching our Focus Sunday night Youth Group (Middle & High School) also overseeing service projects
- Teaching a Sunday school class
- Preaching in minister’s absence
- Working in local Church Camp, Vacation Bible School, Easter events, church work days, Christmas programs, visitation (visitors, youth, membership) and assisting with special events
We are looking for a person with a passion for ministry, the heart of a servant and a growing faith in their daily walk with Christ.
- Applicant must pass a background check and drug test
Please send Resume with references
The Christian Church of Manteno
401 E. Third St, Manteno Illinois 60950
Email: email@example.com Please send Resume with references.
|Job Category||Youth Ministry|