Delmarva Christian Service Camp
Summer Camp Intern
Internship Duration: June 14, 2021 – August 14, 2020
As the Camp Intern, you will be working closely with the Dean, and his staff, for
each of camp. You will be relied upon by the Dean, to be a resource for recreation, education
and facility cleanliness.
• Lifeguarding the daily swim times at the pool area.
• Facilitating swim tests for campers as needed.
• Maintaining chemical levels and cleanliness of the pool.
• Assisting or leading games and activities with the campers (at the Dean’s request)
Facility Cleanliness Duties:
• Daily cleaning of the restrooms and shower house buildings.
• Stocking paper and soap products in restrooms.
• Daily trash removal.
Notes about Position
● Lifeguard certification and American Red Cross CPR and First Aid certification will be
paid and provided for by the Camp. (Internship is conditional on passing the Lifeguard
● Pool operations training will be conducted by the Certified Pool Operator, Frank
Goehringer prior to the first week of camp.
● Trash removal vehicle will be provided by the camp.
● This is a paid internship. Remediation will be paid in two forms: salary and room and
● The Intern’s salary will be $3000.
|Job Category||Other Ministry Positions|