NextGen Youth Minister- Plum Creek Christian Church
Plum Creek Christian Church is located 24 miles south of Cincinnati, OH. The church mission is to Lead People to a Life-Changing Relationship with Jesus Christ. The congregation has a weekly average attendance of 500 (pre-pandemic). The church building is less than 12 years old. The church is finalizing construction of a new 8,000 square foot, $1 million Student/Outreach center.
Plum Creek is seeking a NextGen Minister to lead volunteers in ministry of children and students (K-12th Grade). The successful candidate will have the following duties:
– Casting vision of all NextGen Ministries withing the mission of Plum Creek.
– Manage/hire two part time ministry staff
– Maintain data and communication through Church Management Software
– Recruit and train volunteers for ministry
– Engage children, students, and parents in the community
– Provide pastoral care to team members and the general congregation as needed
– Achieve annual ministry goals as developed by Elders/Staff
Plum Creek church staff consists of a Sr. Minister, Executive Pastor, and Worship Minister. Additionally, there is a full time Office Manager, Facility Manager, and Day Care Director/Preschool Coordinator.
Attendance Averages: Children – 80; Students – 50
Part-Time Children’s Ministry Director & Part-Time Student Director roles
Plum Creek uses the ORANGE Curriculum from Preschool – 12th Grade
New Elementary School opening on adjacent property in 2023
Competitive Flexible Compensation Package
Annual Bonus for Masters Degree in related field
Cell Phone Allowance
Paid Time Off based on experience (2-5 weeks)
Submit Resume to email@example.com
|Job Category||Youth Ministry|