Musical Worship Minister
Posted 2 years ago
Towne South is a church that is focused on bringing today’s people into a life-long relationship with Jesus Christ. We do this through solid Biblical teaching, Christ-centered worship experiences, service to our community, and genuine love of the hurting and the lost.
We desire to find a musical worship leader who is passionate about people truly knowing Jesus and is in a committed relationship with Him. This person will also need to complement our current staff and leadership team and as we together lead our congregation to grow in their faith and then act on that faith as we serve others.
- Plan, organize, direct, and lead the band, vocals, and audio/visual/lighting (AVL) volunteers of Towne South and will lead the congregational musical worship for Sunday morning services and other needed events.
- Assist in the overall leadership of the church, ensuring all worship experiences are executed in excellence.
- Develop, lead, and minister to the leaders and band members within Towne South’s worship team(s) and AVL team(s).
- Implement an infrastructure of all standard operating systems, volunteer leadership, and financial viability for the areas you oversee.
- Create a yearly budget with proposed items for improving the ministry.
- Keep up with sound, lighting, ProPresenter, and video hardware and software.
- Help create non-band elements (Click/Backing tracks, Drama, Scripture Reading, Stage Design, etc.) to further enhance and improve Sunday morning services, with respect to sermon and service themes.
- Be an ENGAGED member of Towne South
- A servant’s heart as listed throughout scripture.
- An ordained minister of the Gospel (or willing to be ordained).
- Leadership and management skills.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
- Multi-talent…both vocally and in leading from the stage.
- Skills in video editing software.
- Strong communication skills.
- An ear for modern Church music.
- Physical ability to perform labor-intensive technical work.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
|Job Category||Music-Worship Ministry|