Job Description for Media Coordinator
Mission of Happy Home Church:
To develop people into mature followers of Christ who are equipped and empowered to multiply.
General Purpose for this position:
To develop mature followers of Christ by creating and managing a team of leaders who strategically develop a media presence that not only grows our community of believers but reaches out to the lost.
Organizational Relationship and Supervision:
The Media Coordinator reports to the Connections Director for ministry guidance.
- Embraces and live outs Christian values and disciplines.
- Agrees to fulfill the mission and vision of Happy Home Church.
- Agrees with the doctrine and manual of the IPHC.
- Proficient within the areas of social media, website development, and app development.
- Ability to effectively recruit and lead volunteers/leaders through planning, developing, delegating, managing, and implementing.
- Disciplined in fulfilling responsibilities.
- Creative in teaching others.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well with diverse individuals and teams of volunteers.
- Good conflict management skills.
- Teachable and seeks to learn.
- Oversee the Media Department which consists of the social media team and website and app team.
- Recruit leaders to join the Media Department.
- Mentor and teach those who are in the Media Department.
- Provide ongoing training to the leaders.
- Coordinate and delegate responsibilities to leaders, so they strategically develop a media presence that not only grows our community of believers but reaches out to the lost.
- Hold leaders in the Media Department accountable to fulfill responsibilities, effectively communicate, and arrive on time.
- Communicate to the leaders in the Media Department on a regular basis, so they know their responsibilities and receive help from the Media Coordinator if need.
- Evaluate the leaders in the Media Department on a quarterly basis (every three months).
- Attend weekly or biweekly leadership meetings and report progress to Executive Pastor.
- Schedule and facilitate quarterly (every three months) meetings with leaders in the Media Department to address where you are at, where you need go, and how to get there.
- Do a self-assessment and meet with Connections Director once a year.
- Participate in training provided by Connections Director.
- Arrive on time to meetings, services, and meetings.
- Seek to continually grow spiritually and mentally in the area of expertise through podcasts, videos, books, websites, conferences, etc.
- Passionately purse the growth of Happy Home church and specifically the Media Department.
Please email me your resume and cover letter to Lead Pastor: Walter Byrum Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy Home Church is located at 534 Happy Home Road Tyner NC 27890
|Job Category||Other Ministry Positions|