Family Life Pastor:
Job Description:Position Description:
One aspect of the Family Life Pastor position is implementing a discipleship strategy that guides people along the road to spiritual maturity. This includes developing the First Impressions Ministry for guests as well as overseeing various inter-generational classes and small groups.
Another aspect of the Family Life Pastor role is to train and equip volunteers to work with students (grades 6-12), with the goal of creating a healthy atmosphere for spiritual formation.
Position Supervisor: Lead Minister, Elders
Position Skill Set:
- Demonstrates a growing relationship with Christ
- Loves youth
- Focused on outreach
- Team player
- Passionate about intergenerational ministry
- Agrees with NTCC’s vision, mission and values
- Vision: #HopeChangesUs
- Mission: Know Jesus and make Jesus known.
- Core Values:
- Biblical Authority
- Spiritual Maturity
- God-Honoring Unity
- Compassionate Community
- Selfless Generosity
- Develop and oversee assimilation process for guests.
- Recruit, train and lead small group leaders and Sunday School teachers.
- Develop follow-up for guests and seek to steer them along in an active, growing faith.
- Collaborate with Children’s Director in the planning of special events.
- Train and develop volunteers for ministry to youth.
- Plan and participate in special events for the Jr. and Sr. High youth.
- Lead weekly Sunday School & Youth Meetings on Sunday nights (6th – 12th grade.)
- Participate in various leadership meetings, staff retreats and team-building activities throughout the year.
- Be a fully-committed member to NTCC, alongside wife and children (if applicable).
- Have a working knowledge of discipleship and youth ministry.
- Received ordination in the Independent Christian Church.
- Received Bachelor’s Degree or higher in biblical studies from a Christian College or Seminary associated with the Independent Christian Churches of the Stone-Campbell Movement.
- Have experience in discipleship and youth ministry in a growing church.
- Have experience in inter-generational ministry.
- Demonstrate ability to envision and execute strategy for spiritual growth.
- Please email your resume to email@example.com
- 752 W. Main Street
Hagerstown, IN 47346
|Job Category||Other Ministry Positions|