|Point of Contact Name:||Jay Osborne|
|Name of Church:||Morrison Hill Christian Church|
|Church Address:||106 Morrison Hill Cir
Kingston, TN 37763
|Church Phone:||(865) 376-5205|
|Position Hiring:||Executive Minister|
|Description of Position/Benefits/Church:||Executive Minister – Job Description
Objective: The Executive Minister shall work with the Elders to coordinate the ministries of the
church through oversite of the Ministerial Staff, Administrative Staff, and Ministry Leaders.
Provide administrative tools and practices needed to translate the vision of team ministry into
actionable steps; including planning, scheduling, and implementing programs that educate,
disciple, and provide relationship building opportunities across all demographics. This minister
will share the responsibility of preparing the church congregation for making disciples.
• A mature Christian faith, evidence of the fruits of the Spirit, and a continuing desire for
• A Bible college graduate or a ministry degree and significant work experience in
• A demonstrated passion and commitment to the spiritual growth of the congregation.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate, inspire, equip and encourage
• Ability, desire, and commitment to work as a team with the rest of the ministry staff,
church leaders, volunteers, and families.
Key Position Skills:
• Discerning between good and great ministry opportunities for the church
• Coordinating the communication of staff and congregation across ministries and
• Strong relational, organizational, and coaching skills
• Ability to work closely and cooperatively with other ministerial staff, ministry teams, and
other church leaders
• Proven ability to develop and implement strategies
• Recruiting and equipping volunteers to lead and assist in ministry teams
• Sermon preparation and delivery
• Must be experienced with budget management, program development and
implementation, and work with volunteers.
• Must have strong organizational and time management skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
This person will be:
• Administrator to handle the coordination of the church allowing Senior Minister to focus
on preaching and teaching and the Elders to shepherd the flock.
• Networker, bridging across all ages and life situations.
• Facilitator, to translate the vision of team ministry into actionable objectives.
• Point man, to say no to all the opportunities that don’t fit the vision.
|Job Category||Preaching Ministry|