CHRISTVIEW CHRISTIAN CHURCH
Job Title: Youth/Associate Minister
Position Status: Full Time
Reports To: Senior Minister
Purpose: Works under the guidance and supervision of the senior minister and with leadership and members to achieve the church’s objectives in the area of next generation. As a minister of the church, the person in this position will be extending the ministry of Christview Christian Church to our members and the surrounding community.
Christview is in search of their next full-time youth minister. We are looking for an outgoing, and personal individual who is passionate about their relationship with Christ and the next generation. As well as oversee another area of ministry based on giftedness and passion.
The position is a full-time position with the following responsibilities for youth ministry:
- Lead and organize effective and separate middle and high school youth programs , implementing fellowship, discipleship, and ministry and mission opportunities by:
(1) Conducting weekly youth groups (time of fellowship and discipleship) during school season.
(2) Teaching during the weekly large group gathering of the youth groups.
(3) Recruiting, training, and evaluating volunteers.
(4) Assuring that curriculum materials, equipment, and other supplies are available for volunteers.
(5) Providing spiritual direction as needed to youth on an individual basis.
- Conduct quarterly outreach ministry/service/fellowship event for each youth group (middle and high school age).
- Plan, organize and attend annual youth event for both middle and high school (e.g., CIY, camp) as approved by leadership.
- d. Build positive relationship with parents that encourage partnership, collaboration, and feedback.
- Seek to integrate youth ministry into all phases of church life to create a culture that is intentionally intergenerational.
- Work with the Children’s Director to develop a cohesive 18-year ministry map and plan.
Depending on the giftedness of the candidate this job may include either:
- Leading and overseeing the church’s worship team
- Leading and overseeing the Children’s Ministry (birth-5th grade)
- Being an administrative assistant at the church
- Build relationships with the community through support of community events and church sponsored programs (e.g., Upward Basketball).
- Perform other duties as assigned by the senior minister.
Please submit the following if you are interested in applying for the job:
- Update Resume (with 2-3 references)
- Statement of Beliefs
- Philosophy of Ministry
- Recent preaching or teaching message/ talk
Chrsitview Christian Church
3133 Bonnesboro Road
Winchester, KY 40391
|Job Category||Youth Ministry|