How To Become A Student
1. Apply & Get Accepted for Admission (You)
* Note: Once accepted for admission, you will receive an official MACU email address. Your MACU email will be the primary communication method to help complete the next steps.
2. Complete Financial Aid Process (You)
3. Register for Classes (MACU)
- Registrar/Program Advisor will coordinate through your MACU email
- Registrar contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org, 252.334.2029
* Note: Placement testing will be coordinated through Nancy Duffer in Registrar’s office, email@example.com,
4. Order Books (You)
- Visit our virtual book store: https://bncvirtual.com/macu
* Note: Book vouchers can be acquired through the student services office, .firstname.lastname@example.org, 252.334- 2010.
5. Housing, Student ID, Orientation (MACU)
- Student Life Director will coordinate through your MACU email
- Student Life Director contact info: email@example.com, 252.334.2055
6. Payment Options (You)
- Student Accounts info: firstname.lastname@example.org, 252.334.2043