Office of Information Technology
Your MACU ID is your general unversity account for MACU services. Your MACU ID provides access to the following services:
- Computer Access in Student Computing Labs
- Wireless Access on Campus
- Google Apps for Education/Campus Email (Gmail)
- MACU Single Sign-On
MACU SSO utilizes your MACU ID to access a range of web applications. Please see our dedicated SSO page for more information about MACU's SSO service.
SSO password issues
If you are encountering a password issue with SSO (Single Sign On) and Moodle or CampusAnyware, please perform the following steps:
- Log into the MACU SSO portal: https://sso.macuniversity.edu/
- Click on the Edit Preference link in the middle of the page.
- Click on the Yellow Icon next to the application you wish to reset (Please, note this will not reset your password for the service, it will simply clear our the password from the SSO system)
- Once you are done selecting the application credentials you want to reset, navagivate back to the MACU SSO portal (https://sso.macuniversity.edu/)
- Click on the application(s) you reset
- You will be prompted to enter your credentials for the application
- On next login, users will be SSOed to the application using the new credentials.
Google Apps/Gmail password are automatically synced from our central authentication. This means that when you login through the MACU SSO portal, you are automatically logged into your MACU Gmail account. Changing your password in Gmail has no effect on this process and is not used.
If you have forgotten your main SSO password, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org