- The marketing/Program Director is responsible to the Executive Director and is under his direction. The Marketing/Program Director is responsible for all aspects of Marketing as well as assisting in program development and management.
- Maintain camp web site as well as all social media platforms
- Develop marketing strategies for existing and new programs
- Create publicity/ flyers for retreats and programs
- Take photos and video to be used in publicity pieces
- Assist office manager in administrative duties
- Serve as team member assisting in various areas of camp as needed
- Work alongside Executive Director to develop and implement new and existing programs.
- Serve as retreat host for various groups
- Work requires communication, analytical and organizational skills generally acquired through completion of courses or experiences.
- Skill in analyzing problems and arriving at a reasonable and economical solution is crucial.
- Each full-time employee must regularly attend a Christian Church or Church of Christ.
- Employee must make every effort to disciple summer staff, full-time staff and camp volunteers.
For more information, contact:
8200 Carnation Rd.