Position Available: Teen Minister (Grades 9-12)
Reports to: Family Ministry Team Leader
1. As part of the Family Ministry team this position will oversee the High School Ministry (Grades 9-12) component
2. Continue developing and casting vision for the high school ministry using Discipleship, Missional Community, and Orange philosophies of ministry. The vision for the high school ministry must correspond with overall church vision.
3. Create and implement outreach programs.
4. Recruit and train adult volunteers. Training will occur at regularly scheduled training sessions.
5. Responsible for programs that will promote discipleship and spiritual growth among the group.
6. Build community with adult volunteers.
7. Build community between students through missional communities and other regularly scheduled programs.
8. Administrate, schedule, communicate with volunteers and publicize effectively.
9. Create and implement a feedback/evaluation process using feedback from volunteer leadership team and the youth.
10. Prepare yearly goals and budget for approval by the eldership and be responsible for its implementation.
11. Work schedule will require flexible hours including evenings and weekends to enable you to be involved in the life of the teens.
Interested persons should:
have a strong Christian character
have leadership qualities
have a good work ethic
have a proven track record in the areas described above in the job description
Candidates please submit the following:
1. A cover letter.
2. A resume which includes education, experience and references.
Send to: Bruce Rhodes at firstname.lastname@example.org