Galilee Christian Church
Galilee Christian Church, Jefferson GA (50 miles north of Atlanta, GA) is seeking a full time Children’s Director to oversee all aspects of Children’s Ministry in a growing and thriving church of 700 active members
Galilee currently has two core programs. Our Sunday morning program is ministering to well over 100 kids (including nursery). Our Wednesday night program has over 140 children and sponsors.
• Lead and facilitate all aspects of graded Sunday large groups worship and small group learning time.
• Oversee selection and implementation of all curriculums.
• Lead and facilitate all aspects of Wednesday night children’s programming.
• Equip, train and lead volunteer teams.
• Oversee recruitment, apprenticing, and training of all volunteers.
• Develop and meet regularly with Children’s Ministry leadership team.
• Ensure that ministry leads children toward a personal relationship with Jesus.
• Promote and implement a process for helping all children grow in a relationship with Jesus.
• Plan, oversee, and lead teams in planning Children’s Ministry special events including; Age-appropriate Camps, Vacation Bible School, Kids Outreach Events/ Volunteer Appreciations.
• Recruit and develop talent for Children’s Ministry
• Develop strategies to partner with parents to help them connect/communicate/disciple/train their Children.
• Develop and maintain a working budget for Children’s Ministry based on yearly goals.
• Perform all other duties assigned by the Elders/ Senior Minister.
• Honor God and the church with a servant’s heart.
• Be committed to our purpose: “Galilee Christian Church exists to advance the Gospel; make disciples who serve our church our community and the world.”
If you are a gifted leader, communicator, administrator, and people person with a heart that beats for seeing God transform the lives of children we'd love to hear from you.
• College Education (ministry specific preferred)
• Previous Student ministry experience (experience leading 50+ children preferred)
• Growing and personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
• Strong Computer/Social Media capabilities.
• Salary is commensurate with experience
• Please send resumes and a link to video or audio of you teaching (Or a DVD) in a Children’s environment to email@example.com. Please place “Children’s Minister Search” in the subject line. Or you may mail to, 2191 Galilee Church Road, Jefferson, GA 30549 (Attn: Nick Vipperman)
For more information, contact: