What is a transfer?
Transfer students are those who have completed 12 or more college credit hours after high school graduation at the time of application to MACU.
Each year, students transfer to MACU to complete their education (about 20% of our new student class are transfers). They quickly find themselves welcomed and an essential part of the MACU family. Through quality academics and a focused Christian commitment, discover the world that surrounds you and embark on a journey towards promise and progress. Explore your passion, refine your talents, and affirm your faith.
Transfer students are eligible for merit-based scholarships plus need-based grants, state and federal aid programs and we have a payment plan to help make budgeting easier for you and your family Contact us to find out what you might qualify for!
Transfer Requirements and Process
- Be in good standing at an accredited college or university
- Have a GPA of at least 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Apply for Enrollment
- Completed church reference or character reference form
- Submit official transcripts of all previous and current college work
- ACT or SAT-I scores are required unless you have attempted 12 college credits
- Submit high school, homeschool, or GED transcripts
- Write an application essay
- FAFSA MACU school code # 014101
- $30.OO application fee
Get a transcript review
Send us your transcript(s) and our Registrar will review them and get you an evaluation of what credits will transfer to MACU.