Net Price Calculator
How does it work?
Completing the calculator should take just a few minutes of your time.
Keep the following in mind when working with the Net Price Calculator:
- The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
- The net price calculator will only give you an estimate of eligibility.
- The calculator is intended for U.S. citizens and permanent residents (students otherwise eligible for federal aid). International students may use the calculator, but the calculations will have a wider variance of accuracy.
- The financial aid office has the final word on your financial aid award. Please contact the Financial Aid Office for more information about your ability to recieve financial aid.
- Information entered into the Net Price Calculator will not be retained by Mid-Atlantic Christian University.
- This is not an application for financial aid. You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible after January 1 of the year you plan to attend college.
Mid-Atlantic Christian University has a wide range of financial aid and scholarships available to students which can greatly impact your "net price." Please take a look at the MACU Financial Aid Availability Fact Sheet page for more information. Regardless of what your estimated results are, our goal is to allow every student who is admitted to MACU the option to attend.
Take a look at the need-based scholarship breakdown for MACU's Class of 2013:
The Financial Aid Office is available to answer any questions you have regarding the results you have received using the Mid-Atlantic Christian University Net Price Calculator. If you have general questions, concerns, or comments about the Net Price Calculator, please feel free to contact us at FinancialAid@macuniversity.edu.
Please report technical issues to the Mid-Atlantic Office of Information Technology at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Click image to launch the Net Price Calculator)