Come take an in-depth look at all that MACU has to offer. During your visit, you’ll have the opportunity to interact with university administrators, faculty, and students; learn more about the academic programs, become familiar with student life and support services, attend a student-led chapel, eat lunch in our dining center, learn about financial aid and scholarship opportunities, and explore the campus and our waterfront community. It’s an excellent opportunity to get all of your questions answered by the people who know best. The day begins at 8am and concludes by early afternoon to allow for travel time. For more information, tour dates and reservations, please click on the links below.
The Enrollment Office hosts students and families on most weekdays (limited options are available on Saturdays). Your visit is personalized for you and may include any of the following:
- Meet with an enrollment counselor
- Get a tour of campus
- Talk face-to-face with professors, financial aid staff and athletic coaches
- Visit an actual class
- Have lunch in our dining center
- Attend a chapel service (Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Spend a night in a residence hall
- Inquire about other arrangements to meet your individual needs
Please schedule your visit with an Enrollment Counselor.
MACU welcomes group visits from churches and other organizations. If you have juniors or seniors in high school who would like to meet with a certain professor or coach, please let us know when you call so we can make the appointments ahead of time. Here are some other guidelines to use while planning your visit:
- MACU will provide housing in the residence halls for one night at no charge. Longer stays are discouraged.
- Each person in your group will be provided a meal pass good for one complimentary meal. Other meals are the responsibility of the individuals.
- The Enrollment Office strongly discourages young children, pre-teens, and adults from being housed in the residence halls. Special arrangements should be made to avoid this situation. See our list of local accommodations.
- All groups visiting the campus are required to arrive before 10pm.
- Room and board are not available during final exam weeks, during breaks or during the summer.
If you would like to bring a group, please contact the Enrollment Office at email@example.com or 252-334-2028.