Students successfully completing the major in Family Studies will:
1) demonstrate the ability to plan programming and regular training in family life skills;
2) assess global and local needs of today’s youth and their families;
3) develop programs that are sensitive to needs of the family;
4) develop professional skills useful for dealing with people and coworkers;
5) demonstrate an awareness and understanding of National Council on Family Relations’ primary content areas;
6) demonstrate Godly character and professionalism;
7) demonstrate the ability to serve in a variety of leadership roles.