||Student Completing the Counseling and Psychology Major will:
- master the terminology used in the field of psychology;
- develop and express their own eclectic theory of counseling consistent with the Christian worldview and the student’s spiritual gifts;
- know and express the differences between Christian and secular counseling;
- demonstrate proficiency at using active learning responses;
- have a working knowledge of various counseling techniques and when they are appropriate;
- demonstrate an fundamental understanding of statistics and research methods;
- demonstrate an understanding of potential sexual problems couples may experience and how they may be resolved.