Students successfully completing the General Ministry major will:
- examine and reflect upon their personal walk with God and gifts for ministry;
- understand and appreciate of non-Christians around the world;
- develop skills necessary for effective communication with non-Christians;
- demonstrate basic skills for conducting counseling;
- demonstrate knowledge of effective Christian leadership;
- understand and apply ministry skills necessary to fulfill their calling;
- value the role of career Christian ministry and grasp their individual contribution to this work.