Benefits of the Professional Christian Ministries Certificate
- You will learn to interpret Scripture more accurately by integrating biblical research resources and skills.
- You will facilitate spiritual growth in yourself through the implementation of key resources and practices.
- You will be better equipped to lead effectively in ministry by integrating key biblical passages and principles.
Special Tuition and FAQs
The Professional Christian Ministries Certificate (PCMC) is a 15 credit hour certificate that can be completed on-campus or online.
- The flat-rate tuition is $2,000 for the entire certificate, which is $133.33 per credit hour vs the current tuition of $485 per credit hour
- Tuition may be paid in two installments
- This program is not eligible for Title IV funding (Pell Grants and Federal Loans or MACU Scholarships)
- The motivated and full-time student could complete the program in one semester
- Students have 18 months to complete the coursework
- If the program is not completed in 18 months, the current standard tuition rates will apply for the remaining courses, there is no process to prorate or refund tuition.
How do I apply?
- Apply online (application, character reference and writing sample)
- Applicants will need to make arrangements for official transcrips for their high school, community college, trade school and college work to be sent to the MACU Admissions office.
Can I take other MACU courses?
- Other MACU courses not included in the PCMC program may not be taken until the coursework is completed.
- A PCMC student may choose to apply his or her PCMC to a MACU Associate or Bachelor's degree.
- Principles of Bible Study
- Christian Formation: Developing a Spiritual Life
Electives (Select 3):
- Perspectives on the World Christian Movement
- Introduction to Counseling
- Introduction to Family Ministry
- Teaching for Spiritual Formation
- Story of Redemption
- Conflict Management
- History of the Restoration Movement
- Christian Thinking: Developing a Christian Worldview
- Life and Teachings of Jesus
- Acts of the Apostles
- Early Hebrew History
- Introduction to Preaching
- Biblical Doctrines